Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



My Daily Task as a Chemical Engineering Academia

Hey guys! How are you doing?

It has been quite some time since I freely write here in this very first blog of mine. This blog is my first and early success and I will never abandon this blog. I have been writing in another official work blog (the blog image is below and the url is people.utm.my/zakiyamani/) on a daily basis, but few days ago I thought that I should not fully ignore this blog and that's why I am back here doing some sharing. On 1st January 2020, I started to write on a daily basis all the official task that I am doing as a chemical engineering academia. 


Reason and Rational

The reason I am doing so is to share information, share working experiences and share insights on becoming a chemical engineering educator. Many people still think that an educator task is mainly to teach and lecture. But, that's more than just lecturing. That's the main reason I started sharing my official daily task. If you are interested to read it, you can click here

In many typical days, there are plenty of task that I need to perform, but for the sake of simple sharing, I would just select one of the official daily task. Sometimes, if there are more than one unique tasks, I will just state two or several of them. 

On top of that, I feel that it is nice and good to review back and reflect back on what I have been doing in the past. Believe it or not, often when I clicked my way back to several months in the blog, I forgot that I have done this and that! Hence, it is good to have a casual record on my daily log work, stating only one of the important things that I have done on a particular day.

Challenges

The main challenge on my mission is to be able to update all the selected official task daily. Sometimes, the working days seem hectic and I missed out updating it. But, I try to just put the title or main task and publish it. Then, when I have the time in future, I will look at the pending post and knew immediately what I should continue share. 

Another challenge is to have the bold and courage to state that there are days that I don't do any official task. Yes, that's true, very true. I am normal human and I do need a break once in a while although if you notice, I still record something to do on many of the weekends. But when I am so overwhelm with work on a particular week or if I am on a trip to my hometown, I will truthfully declare that I am not doing any official task. Yes, my story, my statement need to be realistic and true. Once in a while we need to break the pattern, not only working all the time.

Recommendations?

At this point of time, I have already have up to Day 282 Task. If i am to complete this year's daily task recording, it will be 366 days. I am wondering if you have any ideas or recommendations, please do not hesitate to inform me. I am very glad to read and consider your idea/recommendation.
...................................



Misconceptions about the nature, purpose and definition of sustainable investing have taken hold, and it’s sometimes hard to find a signal in the noise. J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s guide offers insights to set straight common sustainable investing myths.

Request complementary copy by clicking HERE.

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 8:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip