Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



PIPOC 2007 KLCC

Today I went to PIPOC (International Palm Oil Congress) 2007 held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (KLCC). It was a day trip (we (3 engineers) traveled all the way from JB) and I just returned home, exhausted. The exhibition was not as big as I expected. Last year's OFIC 2006 (Oil and Fats International Conference) was better than PIPOC 2007 in terms of company participation. It took me just above 1 hour to complete touring the entire booths.

I did not attend the technical paper presentation this time. I just visited the exhibition only.


Various types of mini palm oil fruits. This palm oil gene produces a shorter palm oil tree
for easier fruit plucking.


Various types of digital pressure gauges. I only use analog pressure gauges and pressure transmitter in my plant. Digital pressure gauge reading is more accurate and is easy to calibrate on site


Butterfly valves of different sizes.


Horizontal leaf filter


Check out more photos in the next post, perhaps tomorrow...

Ops....don't forget to check out the new www.chemical-engineering-forum.com.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 8:29 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip