Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



I'm In Chemunique 2008 Magazine

Chemunique magazine is an annual Chemical Engineering Magazine published by the Chemical and Process Engineering Department, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. You can access the Chemical and Process Engineering Department website to download the PDF copy of the 10th volume magazine (which is the latest - just released, fresh and hot from the printer!). I'm not sure how the name originated, but I think it may be a combination from Chemical Engineering + Unique = "ChemUnique".

The editorial board have worked very hard and burnt the midnight oil in order to publish the magazine. The magazine has great contents and articles which include:

My Chemical Engineering Career - Page 4
Team Work - Page 7
CO2 Reduction - Page 12
Paper or Plastic - Page 14
Dairy Engineering - Page 22
CPE News - Page 26
Incineration and Energy Recovery - Page 40
Engineer and the Environment - Page 48
Nano Technology - Page 52

The article in page 4 - 7 is surprisingly about me! I'm so touched that they really put that article inside the magazine. Thanks to Tushara and the editorial board for the accepting the article which highlighted the journey of my chemical engineering career.

I hope my experience sharing with others would provide some ideas and informations on various angle of chemical engineering careers. I hope, my very little contribution will benefit a lot of young and junior chemical and process engineers as well as students.

NEW: Chemical Engineering Videos - Check it out...

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 10:38 PM,

7 Comments:

At Monday, January 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for publishing about our web site and magazine in your blog. You contribution is very much vital to us.

 
At Monday, January 21, 2008, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

No problem Tushara. You're welcome. Thanks for publishing my article...

 
At Tuesday, January 22, 2008, Blogger Webworm said...

Guys ! Great job !

 
At Tuesday, January 22, 2008, Blogger zura said...

Good job honey. That's one great article you wrote. Keep it coming...

 
At Tuesday, January 22, 2008, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Well done to the ChemUnique Editorial board...

 
At Tuesday, February 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zaki. you have a great blog. Even though I know nothing about chemical eng., but I admire your effort blogging about it.

This is what we call niche :)

 
At Thursday, April 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2008 Edition....grab it here... have fun.... http://rapidshare.com/files/104063534/Chemical_Engineering_Magazine_-_March_2008.rar__3c5a19c__via_gigapedia.info__.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip