Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



WHAT I LEARN SO FAR...

Within this short period of time, i learned a lot of thing. I gained so many experiences in this industry. Everyday i'll learned something new. So far, i was exposed to plant processes, vacuum system operation, cooling towers, boiler operation, production arrangement/coordination, heat exchangers etc. Slowly i developed my knowledge and skill on this area. Later on, i will slowly and briefly tell you about my experience. However, i have my own target in my career. Everybody must have their own target. Every chemical engineer/process engineer or whatever engineer must have their own target. If not, until when you're going to be just an ordinary engineer. Indulge yourself in some profesional association. It doesn't matter if it is oversea or local. I am an associate member of IChemE, of UK. IChemE stands for Institution of Chemical Engineers.

But, to tell you the truth, although my original ambition is to become a chemical engineering lecturer, i still appreciate all my very precious experience as a project/chemical/process engineer. Not to mention also my research experience too.

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 9:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip