Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Centralized Control Room

I was given a new responsibility by my superior few months ago. As a chemical engineer, i felt this task a very chalenging but enriching! I don't have any background on how this thing work! I was given the task of developing Centralized Control Room (CCR). I have to learn a new stuff that I don't really know. I have to know all the new terms and meaning of all short phrases and wording. I have to learn the control system of all the control system in all plants. It's a very interesting project to handle. As there's not much physical object to be seen or touch. Perhaps some cable/fibre optic/PC etc. Need to understand some network architecture too...

Well, there's something in Siemen product and learning centre about the CCR info. Siemen have a wide range of product for a very good and efficient way of control and planing in a plant/factory. You can visit and learn some stuff there....I'm also in the learning process too...visit the HERE

Learn about Siemen Simatic IT Manufacturing Execution System (MES) HERE

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 5:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip