Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Global LNG Outlook 2006

For you guys who are interested and perhaps live nearby or have some budget...

Don't miss out on this year's Global LNG Outlook 2006. Online registration closes at midnight on Monday, October 3rd and seats are going fast. This year's Global LNG Outlook 2006 will be held October 4-5, 2006, at the JW Marriott in New Orleans, LA.

Click here to see the current agenda and register.

If you don't have the opportunity to visit us online, onsite registration will open at 8:00 AM at the JW Marriott in New Orleans on Wednesday morning.

I look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Sincerely,

Bill Anderson
Director of Conferences and Events
Hart Energy Publishing
www.hartenergyconferences.com

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 8:18 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip