Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



More From PIPOC 2007

A little bit more photos captured from PIPOC 2007 exhibitions in Kuala Lumpur Convention Center for me to share with you. Hmmm....Just to let you know, I'm not being paid for reviewing the products. I just took some photos and share them in this blog. I hope you can benefit from it and in case you need more informations, you can go to their respective websites to explore more about the products and its features.


A bellow seal stop valve - ARI FABA maintenance free bellow seal stop valve is designed with double wall bellow seal as standard. The sizes range from DN 15 to DN 400 (1/2" to 16"). Connections available: Flanged end to PN16, PN 25, PN40, ANSI B16.5 Class 150 and Class 300; Butt weld end and socket well end. I took this photo from Valmatic Engineering Sdn Bhd.

This is a pressure leaf filter displaying a flap door at the bottom of it. The flap door discharge is an excellent replacement to the existing butterfly valve as well as an improvement to the wedge lock door currently available in the market. The flap door discharge cake is specially designed to be used on a vertical pressure leaf filters. The trap door cake discharge is compact, light and easy to install. It require no modification on the vessel and the replacement of the lipseal is quick and easy.

This is the same pressure leaf filter with its hydraulic flap door going to be closed. The pressure leaf filter was displayed and demonstrated by Tapis Teknik. I found this product very interesting because at my plant, we use a huge butterfly valve to discharge the cake and when the liner is has problem, it is very difficult and trouble some to replace them.

I never heard FUNKE before. Funke is a company from German manufacturing heat exchangers. Well, I know some companies producing heat exchanger such as Smidth-Breten, Alfa Laval, Graham and Hisaka. Funke is new to me. Well, at least I learn and know that this company exist and I may get some of them later. Funke produced a wide range of plate heat exchangers. Check out their website for more information: www.funke.de. In Malaysia, Waterfield is distributing the Funke heat exchanger.


This is a 4" bellows sealed globe valve produced by W.T.A. This is the latest and one of the advance globe valve produced by W.T.A. and it's distributed by Beavermatics Sdn Bhd. It can withstand high temperatures up to 400 degree celcius and has a lot more safety features. Check on their websites to learn more.

Ops....don't forget to check out the new www.chemical-engineering-forum.com.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 11:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip