International Journal of Environmental Engineering Science (IJEES)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
CALL FOR PAPERS...
International Journal of Environmental Engineering Science (IJEES) is a new journal related to environmental engineering sciences. Interested authors are invited to submit their papers to this new journal and if you are interested, please continue reading.
IJEES will be launching their first edition soon with special issue on: "Theoretical and Experimental Research on Air, Water and Soil Pollution". Guest Editors include Dr. Mohanad El-Harbawi, Prof. Binay K Dutta, Dr. Munjed Maraqa, Dr Chun-Yang Yin, Dr Mikhail Robert Savory and Prof. Yung-Tse Hung.
(A) Original research paper or reviews are invited in the following and related areas:
- Air, water and soil pollution fundamentals and applied aspects
- Meteorology, climatology, air quality, hydrology, water quality and water management
- Consequences of air, water and soil pollution on human health
- Toxic and radioactive pollution
- Waste treatment and management
- Air, water and soil control and management
- Environmental chemistry and biology, pollution control and abatement technology
- Studies on inland, lake, river, coastal and urban waters, including sources of pollution
- Water and municipal treatment processes for industrial wastewaters and wastes
- Hazardous waste management
- Waste and pollution minimisation, and clean technologies
- Environmental safety and sustainability
- Recent developments on green chemistry and sustainability issues
- Environmental development and technical solutions
- Environmental technologies
- Environmental impact analysis and assessment in waste sector
- Environmental pollution, prevention and control
- Environmental modelling and biorestoration of polluted environments
- Simulation of the dynamics of air, water and soil pollution
- Environmental standards, legislations, regulations and criteria
(B) Deadline for paper submission: May 31, 2009
Final revised papers submission: July 31, 2009
(C) Manuscripts (in Microsoft Word file) and author documents shall be sent by email to Guest Editor.
Dr. Mohanad El-Harbawi,
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Chemical Engineering Department,
Bandar Seri Iskandar, 31750 Tronoh, Perak,
A copy of manuscripts (in Microsoft Word file) and copy of author documents shall be sent by email to:
Prof. Yung-Tse Hung, Editor-in-Chief, IJEES
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214, USA
(D) Author’s Guide:
IJEES Web site: http://www.
Note: Thanks to Dr. Mohanad El-Harbawi for his willingness to share this information in Chemical Engineering World blog.
>>>> Learn About ORGANIC FOOD the correct way...
Be the best chemical engineer you could be. Learn something about chemical engineering that's not inside your textbook. Subscribe to the content of this blog.
posted by zaki yamani @ 9:07 PM,
Links to this post:
I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!