Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Get "Choosing Alternative Fuel" Ebook FREE

There's definitely no doubt that energy is a very crucial element in our lives. Early 2008, we have seen how high the petroleum price rises, more than $130 per barrel. Then towards the end of 2008 and early 2009, the petroleum price reduces to around $40-50 per barrel, which made everyone relieved. Now, we are witnessing an increase of petroleum price again. As up to this post was written, the price of crude petroleum is $67.79 per barrel. Personally, I don't want the price to increase again, and I believe none of you want that to happen as well. The current petroleum price increase has made the government in my country increase the price of petrol (gasoline) by 25 cents per liter (Malaysian currency).

Hence it is imperative for us to identify and choose alternative energy, and not depending solely on petroleum for our petrol (gasoline). In conjunction with that, I am giving away, FREE OF CHARGE, an e-book entitled "Choosing Alternative Fuel - How to save our environment and save your money". This book can easily be priced at $20 or $30 per copy, but I'm giving it away for you to read, learn, comprehend and if possible practice. It does not end there. On top of getting a free but extremely precious ebook, I'm going to give a free e-Course on Alternative Energy.

Here are the chapters covered in the e-book.

Introduction ……………………………………………………………………… 5
Chapter 1 - What Are Alternative Fuels …………………………………7
Chapter 2 - Gasoline and Oil ………………………………………………... 9
Chapter 3 - Why Are Gas Prices So High ………………………………16
Chapter 4 - Alternative Fuel Vehicles ……………………………………19
Chapter 5 - All About Alternative Fuels …………………………………25
Ethanol ……………………………………………………………………………… 25
Methanol ………………………………………………………………………… 28
Compressed Natural Gas ……………………………………………………29
Electricity …………………………………………………………………………32
Solar Power ……………………………………………………………………… 35
Hydrogen …………………………………………………………………………37
Liquefied Natural Gas ………………………………………………………40
Liquefied Petroleum Gas …………………………………………………. 41
Biodiesel ………………………………………………………………………… 43
Chapter 6 - Environmental Damage ……………………………………… 46
Chapter 7 - Global Warming …………………………………………………50
Chapter 8 - Alternative Fuel According to the Numbers …………54
Chapter 9 - What’s Uncle Sam Doing? ………………………………… 73
Conclusion ………………………………………………………………………….79


What are you waiting for? Fill up your name and email in the form below and download your free "Choosing Alternative Fuel" Ebook 5 minutes from now.






First Name:
Email address:

p/s: You can also pass this e-book to your friends. I don't mind. Or if you want your friends to also receive the Alternative Fuel e-course, you can provide this link to your friends:

http://chem-eng.blogspot.com/2009/09/get-choosing-alternative-fuel-ebook.html


Labels: , , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 3:03 PM,

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 14, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Monday, September 14, 2009, Anonymous Hakeem said...

Salam, I am very grateful that there is such kind soul that is willing to share their knowledge and experiences. FYI I started reading this blog before I started my job in a chemical plant (since +1 year ago), and reading your posts makes me always want to improve myself in order not only to help my company, but also towards engineering our country's vision to become a developed country. You have somewhat became a role model, to me at least :) ... Again, thank you very much for your unselfishness. I enjoy reading your posts. Hope to hear more especially regarding your challenges.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip