International Conference of Chemical Engineering and Industrial Biotechnology in Conjunction with 25th SOMChe 2011 (ICCEIB-SOMChe 2011)
Friday, April 15, 2011
Abstract format can be obtained from the official webpage: http://www.icceib.ump.edu.my/.
Abstract submission due : 30 Apr 2011
Acceptance notification : 30 Jun 2011
Full Paper submission due : 31 Jul 2011
Registration deadline : 15 Oct 2011
All Papers, Oral and Poster Presentation must be in English.
The Zenith Hotel & Sultan Ahmad Shah International Convention
Centre, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
For more information, please download brochure Page 1 and Page 2.
Objectives & Topics
The objectives of this conference are:
1. To provide professional development relevant to the needs of chemical engineers, academics as well as researchers in the field of chemical engineering. This will be achieved by providing opportunities for the sharing of opinions, ideas, industry best practices as well as the latest research and development.
2. To provide an opportunity for face-to-face contact between chemical engineers from around Malaysia and the rest of the world and hence to facilitate networking both nationally and internationally.
Call for Papers
The ICCEIB-SOMChE 2011 Organizing Committee welcomes the
submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentations
on the following topics:
1. Food/Pharmaceutical engineering and manufacturing
3. Fluid flow and Thermodynamic
4. Bioenergy/ Green technology and Renewable energy
5. Waste to wealth
6. Advanced material / composites / nanotechnology
7. Enzyme technology/Industrial biochemistry
8. Petrochemical Processing
9. Natural products / Commodity Crops
10. Process Control, Instrumentation and Optimization
11. Combustion / Reaction engineering
12. Environmental Engineering
13. Membrane Separation
14. Safety and Health Management
15. Related chemical and biochemical engineering issues
Fees & Payment
The conference fee is structured as follow:
1. International : USD 400.00
2. Local : RM 1000.00
3. Student : RM 750.00
ICCEIB-SOMChe 2011, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia 28 Nov 2011 - 1 Dec 2011
The International Conference of Chemical Engineering and Industrial Biotechnology in Conjunction with 25th Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers 2011 (ICCEIB-SOMChe 2011)
CALLING FOR PAPERS
The Symposium of Malaysian Chemical Engineers (SOMChe) is the name given to the annual symposium, now under the auspices of IChemE in Malaysia. SOMChe has been held annually since the late 1980s and the event has been rotated annually amongst Chemical Engineering Department in Malaysian Universities. This year, Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) is given the honor to host the SOMChe.
In conjunction of SOMChe, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Natural Resources, Universiti Malaysia Pahang jointly organizes the International Conference of Chemical Engineering and Industrial Biotechnology (ICCEIB 2011). This conference is expected to provide good and meaningful platform for presentations from all over the world, academia and industry to exchange their valuable ideas amongst the professional chemical engineering community. (refer to the attached brochure for the details of the conference)
Interested participants should submit the papers/posters titles now or as soon as possible. The contributions of attendees such you might enrich the program through enhancing the diversity of perspectives and content represented. In addition to this, it is highly appreciated if you could forward this matter to the interested professors, researchers, especially students, and junior faculty members, who need visibilities to present/share their research outcomes either in the form of oral or posters presentation.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if I may be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +609-549 2864
Fax: +609-549 2889
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicity & Protocol
Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Natural Resources,
Universiti Malaysia Pahang
FREE Recommended magazines to get you updated with current engineering news
Have you downloaded my free "Choosing Alternative Fuel" Ebook? If not, then please download it here. It's Free and on top of getting the free ebook, you'll get eCourse on Alternative Fuel. It's a good and easy way to add more valuable information to yourself.
posted by zaki yamani @ 11:28 PM,
Links to this post:
I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!