To A Glorious 2014 Year
Thursday, January 09, 2014
Normal human being wise, me and my family just moved to a new, bigger house, 4 days after I defended my Ph.D in the 2 hour VIVA session. Moving to a new house means more time is required to prepare the house for proper decent living. Not to mention transporting clothes and basic kitchen utilities from old house to the new house. Luckily we don't have to shift all the old furniture from the old house to the new house. The new house is furnished with new furniture.
- Published more in ISI journal - I'm not revealing the numbers. It will be my own secret.
- Published more in SCOPUS journal - I'm not revealing the numbers. It will be my own secret.
- Secure at least 1 research grant - for me to fund and run my research.
- Have some post graduate students - I'm not revealing the numbers. It will be my own secret.
- Write useful books - I'm not revealing the numbers. It will be my own secret. You will know soon.
- Secure at least 1 consultancy/industrial project.
- Attend at least 1 international conference outside my own country.
- Participate at least once in research exhibition/contest.
- Learn and understand more about thermodynamics modelling using ### software.
- I would like to contribute the best that I can to give positive impact (motivate) my students and perhaps others, so that they can become better person, and contribute to their family, society and world.
How about you? I would like to read your goals. Why not share them in the comment section or in the Chemical Engineering World Facebook page? The more the merrier.
p/s: I began part of the new year with my Samsung Note 2 suddenly not working. Feeling very sad.
posted by zaki yamani @ 12:29 AM,
Links to this post:
I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!