Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Invitation to become ITEX 07 Judge

I received an email from MOSTA Secretariat today about Invitation for ITEX 2007 (18th International Invention Innovation Industrial Deign and Technology Exhibition) Judges.
For your info, ITEX is a very great event where new inventions made by Malaysian's are displayed. Winners from this event will normally represent Malaysia to International Invention which used to be held in Geneva, Switzerland. I have participated in ITEX while doing my Masters in 2000-2002.
Read the following email invitation below.

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Hello. On behalf of Malaysian Invention and Design Society ( MINDS), I would like to invite qualified and experienced professionals to the ITEX International Judging Panel.

ITEX, the Malaysia's premier international invention exhibition is a platform for research institutions, scientists and inventors to showcase their ideas and inventions to the world. In recognition of their devotions, ITEX doubles up as a competition where various international awards will be given. This year, we are expecting 500 entries, an increased figure year on year. The entries will be categorized into 22 different categories. The date of judging will be on 18 May 2007.

Hence, I cordially extend this invitation to all who can volunteer their time and expertise in making this a success. If you are interested, kindly respond to this email and SMS to 012-3286433 for further details.

ITEX official website: www.itex.com.my

Thank you.

Regards,

Myocho Kan

Honorary Secretary, MINDS. www.minds.org.my

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 9:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip