Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Updates From Me

Suddenly it is a new month. It is September. Again, I'm busy preparing the production report. This is the most intense moment of the month (early week of the month). I need to carefully and swiftly prepare the report and submit them to the accounts department and HQ.

I'm monitoring few upgrading projects in the plant and some maintenance works that are still in progress. There are a lots of work.

Beside that, I was requested to be a jury in a domestic inquiry (which will be held tomorrow) for a serious case in my work place. I was reluctant to become one, but my superior politely asked me to look into the case. Hmmm.... at the end, I obliged.

The day after tomorrow, I was requested to deliver a 5S training. I wanted to delay the training because I need to settle my monthly production report first. I'm not sure whether the training team from human resource department still insists me on delivering the training. My works seem endless. Well, that's fine. That's part of my life as a process engineer. That's my responsibility and I'm glad and proud with my work. The most satisfying moment will be whenever any short term projects was successfully and smoothly carried out. Perhaps I can share those moments in future posts.

The Chemical Engineering Forum has been great. Not bad for a 9 days old forum. Up to the moment this post is written, there are 58 posts in 29 topics by 32 members. Thanks for registering and participating in the forum. To those of you who have not visited the forum, you are welcome to check out by clicking Chemical Engineering Forum.

Labels:

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 11:19 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip