Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



3 Blogs You Need to Check Out

Since I began this blog in August 2006, I did not notice other blogs related or dedicated to chemical and process engineering. That time, I started the blog with the name "Chemical Engineering World". After slightly more than one year, I'm glad there are more blogs related to chemical and process engineering. It's a good sign for the sharing of chemical and process engineering knowledge and experiences. A lot of students, young engineers and practicing engineers can benefit from these blogs.

Here, I would like to share 3 blogs that discusses about chemical and process engineering which are Chemical and Process Technology, Chemical and Process Engineering and Chemical Professionals.

The first blog is Chemical and Process Technology which is owned by Joe Wong, a practicing engineer in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) industry in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. His blog is packed with useful facts and information related to the chemical engineering industry. If you want to learn more, check out this blog which is saturated with great pure engineering and technical stuffs. To make sure I don't miss any the post, I subscribe to this blog content.

The second blog Chemical and Process Engineering is owned and maintained by a final year dynamic and motivated chemical and process engineering student from Sri Lanka, Thushara. The blog is lighter in chemical engineering content and is an easy reading. Sometimes, he chip in some other useful informations outside engineering. I like reading his blog very much. I think I'm his second subscriber.

The third blog is Chemical Professionals which is owned by a very experience process technologist from India. He has more than 13 years of experiences of energy conservation, technology improvements, process scheme development, technology transfer and much more. I just discovered this blog few weeks ago, and since then I regularly visited this blog to catch up with other chemical engineering knowledge and informations.

If you are reading or notice other blogs related to chemical and process engineering, please inform or share it with us. It's good to share informations and experiences for the benefit of all chemical/process and related engineers. It's good to have a common community, a community of chemical/process engineers...

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 6:51 PM,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 24, 2007, Blogger Webworm said...

Zaki,

Thanks for this post.

Wish my blog will benefit your loyal reader as well.

 
At Wednesday, October 24, 2007, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

Yeah....No prob....

 
At Friday, November 02, 2007, Blogger chemicaleng said...

Thank you very much Zaki.

Thushara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip