Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



BioChemical Engineering Post Graduate Offer

After the Global Warming Challenges workshop in NACES 2007 last weekend, we (my wife and I) met up with an old colleague whom is currently attached with Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). We were friends since our A-levels and first year university foundation in Malaysia. He pursued his degree in Leeds University while me and my wife studied in Bradford University. Later he continued his Master in University College London (UCL) and Ph.D in Imperial College (IC), London.

We had a really good chat and catching up. The last time we met was in the year 2000 in Johor Bahru. That time, I have not yet married. That night, after 7 years, he met up with my three highly energetic kids.

He is actually looking for post graduate student to work with him in the field of Biochemical Engineering. If anyone of you are interested in continuing your studies especially in the field mentioned above, please feel free to contact him. The informations are as shown below:

Application is open to all students who are finishing their under-graduate courses from local or overseas universities especially in the field of:

•Chemical/Biochemical Engineering
•Biotechnology
•Industrial Technology
•Other related engineering background

OR to those who have vast experience in any of the above fields,able to work independently, very good in English writing and have an interest to further their knowledge in the field of Biochemical Engineering, particularly in;

•biocatalysis
•biotransformation
•bioreactor design
•fundamental theory of diffusion inbacterial cells.

You are welcome to submit your complete CV to:

Dr. Mohamad Hekarl Uzir
School of Chemical Engineering
Engineering Campus
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Seri Ampangan14300
Nibong Tebal
Penang
MALAYSIA.
Email: chhekarl@eng.usm.my
Tel: 04-5996464 (Direct Line)Fax: 04-5941013

Ops....don't forget to check out the new Chemical-Engineering-Forum.com.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 8:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip