Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...




Some Maintenance Job During a very Short Shutdown

Sometimes, we have to face the fact that a sudden plant shutdown is unavoidable. It maybe because of some stupid but valid reason. Some repair work have to be done.... some additional piping must be carried out to improve the process system. Well, the list continues...You know, during shutdown, all jobs that can only be performed when the plant stop will be rushed.

You can also share your experience here.

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 8:51 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip