Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Shell Exploration and Production Oil and Gas Job

If you or your friends (in Malaysia) are interested to venture and experience the challenge of the oil and gas industry, there is an opportunity for you. I hope it's not too late for you. I know this info came a little bit late and some people from KL perhaps have miss the Shell Exploration and Production Open Day (interview). But I hope some of you might want to give it a shot. I had some piece of the oil and gas experience before. I'm glad I had tasted travelling on a helicopter and spending nights on several oil and gas drilling platform. Well, my time is over. I have my own family and kids and I want to be around them. That's why I switched job to always be with my family. What about you?
Shell logo
Here are some details about the job:

What we look for:

For further information and to register, please call A&R at +603 2084 3463.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 12:17 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip