International Graduate Conference on Engineering, Science, and Humanity (IGCESH 2010)
Friday, April 23, 2010
Let me announce a new conference that will be take place at the end of this year. International Graduate Conference on Engineering, Science, and Humanity (IGCESH 2010). Surprisingly, I'm one of the committee member for this conference. So, if you have any technical papers/research to present, why not submitting your papers here. I hope you submit it or contact the email stated below. Thanks and good luck.
2nd-4th NOVEMBER 2010, SKUDAI, JOHOR, MALAYSIA
Sustainability for the green society through creativity and innovation
Call for Abstract
IGCESH2010 is organized by the School of Graduate Studies, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. The conference will be held at the beautiful campus of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Skudai, a town about 20 km north of Johor Bahru and 320 km south of Kuala Lumpur. IGCESH2010 provides opportunities for post-graduate students, researchers, lecturers and practitioners to present their latest research work and findings, as well as forum for discussion and academic networking.
The conference covers the following topics (but not limited to)
- Fundamental and applied sciences: chemistry, physics, biology, mathematics, bioscience and biotechnology.
- Engineering: civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics, marine, aeronautical, chemical, petroleum, natural resources, industrial and biomedical.
- Technology: built environment, architecture, geoinformatics, land surveying, estate management, transportation and town/urban planning.
- Computing and Information Technologies: software engineering, management information systems, knowledge management, database, graphics, network and security.
- Humanities and social sciences: economy, education, business management, Islamic studies and sports sciences.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
Prospective authors are invited to submit their abstract in English. The abstract must have a title, and should briefly describe the work by the authors in not more than 500 words. A full camera-readypaper is required for submission after the acceptance of the abstract. Please email the abstract together with the completed Abstract Submission Form to email@example.com.
Instruction for submission of paper will be available on http://www.sps.utm.my/igcesh2010/ or www.igcesh2010.com.
Deadline for abstract submission: 31st May 2010
Notification of abstract acceptance: 15th June 2010
Deadline for full paper submission: 15th August 2010
Notification of full paper acceptance: 15th September 2010
FREE Recommended magazines to get you updated with current engineering news
posted by zaki yamani @ 5:36 PM,
Links to this post:
I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!