Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Officers needed for Chemical Engineering Rocks Facebook Group

The Chemical Engineering Rocks Facebook Group that I created last year has received great response and feedback. More and more engineers and students joined the group and I really appreciate that very much. As all of you know, Facebook has gained such a huge achievements in uniting people together and enhancing positive interaction among us. That is indeed the situation in Chemical Engineering Rocks group.

More and more interested chemical engineers and students interact in the "Wall" and that is very good. However, handling the group alone would not be fun. It's going to be more exciting and fun when there are more "Officers" that can help to response and provide feedback to more and more wall postings.

Hence, if any of you are interested in becoming an "Officer" in the Chemical Engineering Rocks Facebook Group, please email/contact me. I'll wait for you.


.................................................................................................................................
FREE Recommended magazines to get you updated with current engineering news




Have you downloaded my free "Choosing Alternative Fuel" Ebook? If not, then please download it here. It's Free and on top of getting the free ebook, you'll get eCourse on Alternative Fuel. It's a good and easy way to add more valuable information to yourself.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 5:41 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip