Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Unboxing and Fixing of Renewable Gas Purifier for GC

I am currently using one piece of very delicate instrument. That instrument is call Gas Chromatography (GC). The one that I'm using now is a Agilent 6890N GC TCD-FID. The GC requires helium, hydrogen and compressed air gas to run. However, this gasses need to be filtered to avoid tiny particulate and impurities from entering the column and trigger many unwanted consequences.

Recently we purchased 3 units of gas purifiers and I've installed them. I would like to share the experience in unboxing an Agilent Renewable Gas Purifier for GC (part number G3440-60004). My colleague, Mahadhir helped me video shoot the unboxing of this gas purifier.

My English may not be good and clear. I hope you can bear with it. Check it out...



I look forward for any comments and feedbacks from you guys. Cheers.

Update: In the lab, myself and my research group members are not restricted to certain instruments and equipments. Numerous instruments and equipments like the one in the video are purchased, tested and used in our quest to perform quality and reliable research. I must say some of them include skilled services such as radiation level measurement, environmental analysis and analytical chemistry like the one provided by Tracerco, an industrial technology firm based in UK.



-------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Recommended magazines to get you updated with current engineering news

Have you downloaded my free "Choosing Alternative Fuel" Ebook? If not, then please download it here. It's Free and on top of getting the free ebook, you'll get eCourse on Alternative Fuel. It's a good and easy way to add more valuable information to yourself.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 8:40 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip