Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Siemens - Automation and Drives

Some info to be passed around, which I received from Siemens. It's about Control and Automation, which is vital for process plant. Frankly, I'm still green in this area and I'm learning about it. I'm also in the process to upgrade the control system in my plant. Siemens provide the PLC in our control system and I believe in a lot of other plants as well.

The workshop is going to be conducted in three locations in Malaysia: Miri, Kerteh and Kuala Lumpur. Check out the info at: http://www.siemens-workshops.com/

"On behalf of Siemens - Automation & Drives, we would like to cordially invite you to the Productivity Tour - Process Automation 2007.

We are attaching the invitation letter and RSVP slip for your perusal. If you wish to register, please send your complete details to me.For more information please visit http://www.siemens-workshops.com/"

If you enjoyed this post then subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 10:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip