Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Break + Consultation Work

Tomorrow, my family and I will be heading to Cameron Highlands in Pahang, Malaysia. We are going there because my wife and her team of experts will be conducting a site visit in order to work on an "Environmental Impact Assessment" (EIA) project (a damn will be built in the forest in that area). I know very few about her work. I think she'll explain about the project later.

Cameron Highlands is one of my favourite place. It's cool, beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. There are a lots of colourful roses and delicious strawberries. Last time we went there (three of us) was almost 4 years ago. Tomorrow, it will be the six of us (myself, my wife, 3 kids + our maid).

During our last visit, we went to BOH TEA plantation and factory. We toured the tea factory and learn all about the processes. It was very amusing, interesting and enriching. I'm not sure whether we are going to have ample time to visit the factory again.

Thought for the day......shared by my senior production executive colleague.
"Anyone who dons a physical body cannot escape the vicissitudes of life. No one can avoid hardship in this world. Death follows birth and with the same certainty misery follows happiness. One should remain equal-minded in happiness and sorrow, gain and loss, victory and defeat. Pleasure is an interval between two pains. Human life is for the purpose of investigating the supreme reality and not merely for eating, drinking and procreation. Hence, every human being must make an effort to know his inner nature and understand his true identity."


Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.
Or you can also
Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by RSS.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 10:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip