Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Supplements for Chemical Engineering World Blog

This weekend have been a really tiring one for me. Not because I went to work or spent the weekend site seeing or shopping with my family. Not because I sent my car for servicing (my car really needs servicing...). But I worked and burnt the midnight oil to introduce two new supplemental site to my blog for my readers: "Chemical Engineering Forum" and "Chemical Engineering World Jobs". OK, let me explain about them...


Chemical Engineering Forum

I have started the forum for this blog earlier (end of last year). However, I never seriously promoted the forum. Since I have already given a new face lift to this blog last month, I thought of giving the forum a new image and life as well. I changed the entire black colour of the forum to a more refreshing look. I also introduced 7 categories for active and deep discussion of chemical engineering stuffs in the forum:

1. Chemical Engineering in General
2. Oil and Fats Industry
3. Oil and Gas Industry
4. Research and Development : Academia / Post Graduate
5. Research and Development : Industry / Business

6. Practicing Engineer Zone : Chemical Engineering
7. Student Zone : Chemical and Process Engineering

When you arrive at the forum page, you have to first sign up/register. Don't worry, the registration is just a short process. As soon as you register, you're free to read, explore and participate in the forum. The number of topics available are still small but I'm sure it will grow with time.
The forum currently have 23 members. I hope you can join and actively participate and benefit from it big time!


Chemical Engineering World Jobs

This is a new job site powered by simplyhired.com which list down real time chemical engineering jobs in the USA (I don't know when it can show chemical engineer jobs outside USA, I just hope they will do it soon). It is updated daily and which means the available positions are fresh, latest and up to date. I positioned the link to Chemical Engineering World Jobs at the Jobs link above and at the bottom right column of this blog.

One good thing about this site is, related companies can advertise the chemical / process engineer jobs in it with as little as $5/month. The process of job advertising is simple and straight forward. Chances of ads read by potential employee is high as the site only display niche chemical and process engineering jobs. For graduating students and other engineers, it is a good website to shop around for your dream job and establishing your career.

For both the Chemical Engineering Forum and Chemical Engineering World Jobs , I'm continuously improving them so everyone can gain the best out of it.

Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.
Or you can also
Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by RSS.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 7:55 PM,

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 24, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

zaki,

problem laa nak register the forum site. The special code pon tak appear in 6-digit numbers.

 
At Tuesday, July 24, 2007, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

Manal,

Try again. Sebab lepas ko inform aku nie, aku try boleh je. Maybe ada hiccup kot...

Thanks for attempting. Hopefully you can register...

 
At Tuesday, July 24, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

Codes appear mostly in letters not numbers, i dont think u can letters a 6-digit codes??

Thats the problem i cannot get the reg. complete and not hiccups unless ur systems have some funny security system that preventing us from getting that 6-digit codes.

U may need to modify that confirmation code system and instead of creating some dodgy 6-digits, u can change that to write down again woteva that are written for the codes doesnt matter in the form of digits or letters.

Here's the msg from the registration form:

Confirm registration code
To prevent mass registration programs from registering accounts, please enter the 6 digit code shown above in image format.
Note: Only numbers are allowed, a '0' is a numerical zero, not the alphabetical 'O'.

 
At Tuesday, July 24, 2007, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

Manal,

Zura just registered and she does not face any difficulties. Just key the numbers and letters that you see at the registration anti spam confirmation section.

 
At Tuesday, July 24, 2007, Blogger ManaL said...

Then u need to modify the command for it. Make sure it no longer says 6-digit numnbers but write the confirmation code accordingly.

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

Dr. Manal,

Thanks for joining the new forum. I hope your entrance will lightened up the forum....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip