Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Photo of the Day - Safe Scandinavia

The photo shows men disembarking chopper on Safe Scandinavia accommodation barge (adopted from oilrig-photos.com). That's a Super Puma chopper. I have traveled on a Super Puma once, that was in 2004 from Kerteh Airport to Kerteh Offshore (I can't recalled which platform I went to with that chopper). Most of the time I traveled on Sikorsky 76 and only few times on a Sikorsky 66. It was such a wonderful and relieved feeling when we safely land on the helicopter pad on the platform. Well, that was long time ago...

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 12:11 AM,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, i never take before coper... what is the feeling? should be very excited

 
At Sunday, July 15, 2007, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

Yea....it feels good traveling on a helicopter. But after a lot of helicopter ride, you'll get bored. I was excited earlier, but after a lot of trips, i just sleep while inside the chopper - because everything you sea is just the blue ocean...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip