Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Subscribe to Plant Services Magazine

One way to educate yourself with production plant technical knowledge is by subscribing to related magazine such as Plant Services. I personally subsribe to a lot of hard copy and digital magazine. One of the magazine is Plant Services. If you leave in the United States, you can apply for the hard copy. If you leave outside US, you can apply for the free online copy or digital copy. I highly recommend this magazine because of the valuable, informative and updated contents published.

Plant Services serves the field of plant engineering and maintenance manufacturing as well as process industries and utility and power generation. Audiences include executives, managers, superintendents, plant engineers, operations, maintenance, plant, facilities and purchasing personnel. However, chemical engineering students can subscribe to prepare for the working life.

To subscribe click HERE.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 9:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip