Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Chemical Engineering Net 2.0

Finally, I 've came out with my own chemical engineering dot com, which is called Chemical Engineering Net 2.0. It's a new blog which is hosted in my own paid hosting and my own paid domain. I've hesitated to migrate my blog from blogspot.com platform to wordpress platform since the last 2 years. But, finally I firmly decided to launched that blog. From now on I'll blog in both Chemical Engineering Net 2.0 and this Chemical Engineering World blog. I also welcome any contributors who wants to share their chemical engineering related stories, experiences, photos, videos etc. The contribution can go to either Chemical Engineering World or Chemical Engineering Net 2.0.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 10:51 PM,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 06, 2009, Anonymous pressure vessels said...

what a nice article. thanks for the information. Love your blog. very helpful.

 
At Monday, May 25, 2009, Blogger Andy Kashyap said...

Thankyou for this wonderful blog and the new one. I have been an avid follower for over a year now. I wanted to ask you a couple of questions. Is it possible for you to send me an email at andykashyap@gmail.com, so that I can ask you some career questions, and have your thoughts on them. Thankyou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip