Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Happy New Year. GoodBye 2009

Happy Prosperous New Year to Chemical Engineering World readers... :)

2009 has left us and 2010 are welcoming us. How was your 2009? Was it good?

For me, similar as other years, I experienced a lot of things in 2009. It has been a prosperous year for me in chemical engineering context. OK, let me just list down some of the highlights of myself in 2009 without any particular sequence:



That was to name a few of the activities or highlights of my chemical engineering career for 2009. As for 2010, I'm planning several targets too. Here are some of them:


How about you? Do you want to share your plans or targets for 2010? I would like to read your goals for this new year. Please write it down in the comment section.

Again... I wish all of you a happy new year and may you achieve success in your career/studies... :)

Oh... here is a video I would like to share with you. It shows how a female engineer works in a plant. She share her experiences. Though it's a brief video, but I believe this video is good for present female engineer to view.... Check it out.



-------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Recommended magazines to get you updated with current engineering news

Have you downloaded my free "Choosing Alternative Fuel" Ebook? If not, then please download it here. It's Free and on top of getting the free ebook, you'll get eCourse on Alternative Fuel. It's a good and easy way to add more valuable information to yourself.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 6:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip