Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Inviting Chemical Engineering World Contributor

My work as a process engineer and the travelling time to work and home really consumed a lot of my time. The only time to spent with my family or doing other activities (including posting in this blog) is at night (except during holiday which I rarely have). Actually, I have a lot of things in mind to share and post but unfortunately, again it's the time constraint.

At the same time, I think, it's better if some new and fresh content related to any "Chemical Engineering/Oil & Gas/Oil & Fats/Industry/Academia/Research" knowledge and experience is added in the post. It will definitely enriched other readers and followers of the blog. Something new can be learned and discovered from the post. I know some of the readers and colleagues of mine out there who can contribute and share their insights and experiences with the rest in this blog.

I happily and sincerely invite anybody (from any part of the world) interested to share their knowledge and experience to post in this blog. You can do that by sending me the post to my email at zaki.yz@gmail.com.

For this round, I am rewarding the first person who send in their post to me a small token of appreciation. I look forward to receiving some interesting Chemical Engineering related post.

Labels:

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 9:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip