Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Don't Panic! I'm Renovating This Site

If you are a regular visitor to this blog, you might be surprised by this moment. It's not dark black anymore... I'm in the process of improving and changing the look of this blog. It may take a few days for me to get everything in place. For the time being, you might see that this blog is missing a lot of its links and other contents. Don't worry, it will be back to normal soon.

I'm doing some improvement in this blog. I'm introducing a new face lift or theme for this blog. I hope it looks more appealing than before. Thanks to Gecko and Fly for the new template of this blog. In addition to that, I'm inserting few more pages to this blog: "links", "jobs", "books", "magazine", contribute" and "search". I hope with those pages, this blog will be more organize instead of everything being packed in one single page. Feel free to check out and utilize those pages. However, I'm still improving and upgrading, adding more content to those pages. So, I apologize if the pages are not perfect yet or still under construction when you visit/click them.

If you are a new visitor to this blog and have great interest in anything associated with Chemical Engineering, then this is the perfect site for you. Learn stuff about Chemical Engineering that is not in your text book such as heat exchanger, cooling tower, boilers, oil and gas updates, conferences and much more. Don't miss any post. Subscribe to this blog and get email updates or RSS feeder. To know me slightly better, go to the "about" page. I've a little summary about myself and my career.

Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.
Or you can also
Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by RSS.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 11:08 PM,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm....nice. But I think it needs more colours...

 
At Saturday, June 30, 2007, Blogger maer wan said...

zaki dude,

the blogs seems nicer now..

seriousl, from my honest point of view, the theme now makes the blog seems more professional and informative..

easire links, and clearer contrast between fonts of the writing and the background!

i like it! keep it up, bro!

 
At Sunday, July 01, 2007, Blogger Kipas Repair JB said...

Honey,

I'm working on that...I'll put more colours progressively...

Maer wan,

Thanks...for your comment and support...Thanks for be one of my readers as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip