Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



What Is ISO 14001 And Should I Care?

Increased awareness of sustainable development gives environmentally credible companies a competitive edge in national and international markets. A certified Environmental Management System proves that your business is taking active steps to fulfill your responsibility.

"What Is ISO 14001 And Should I Care?" Booklet will provide an overview of:

I personally recommend you to get hold of this informative book and learn more about how you can contribute in helping the environment (off course this message is in conjunction with earth hour 2009 which will be held this 28th March 2009).

Click HERE and Get your "What Is ISO 14001 And Should I Care?" FREE copy now by filling up a form.

--------------------------------------------

In case you are already familiar with ISO 14001 and would like to know the strategy and secrets to achieve it, I would like to recommend another book which is also FREE. This book is a perfect reference for any manufacturing industry.

Title: ISO 14001:2004 Road Map

This road map can be used as a resource for your company as you travel down the road to ISO 14001:2004 certification. It is created in an easy to read and understand format that can aid in understanding the ISO 14001:2004 standard.

Click here and get your ISO 14001:2004 Road Map FREE copy.


Be the best chemical engineer you could be. Learn something about chemical engineering that's not inside your textbook. Subscribe to the content of this blog.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 10:35 PM,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 07, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the books would be great and useful for the medium and large size organizations, in relation to environmental protection and standards.

Certification ISO 14001

 
At Tuesday, December 08, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

I read a same topic 2 month ago. The topic helps me to improve my competency.

Apart from that, below article also is the same meaning

ISO 14001 procedures

Tks again and nice keep posting
Rgs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip