Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Advanced Measurements, Control and Distributed I/O Monitoring

Just informing, I'll be attending Advanced Measurements, Control and Distributed I/O Monitoring in the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry Seminar. The seminar is free and will be held in Sofitel Palm Resort, Senai, Malaysia this coming Wednesday organized by National Instrument. Get the details below.

Register Online Now

Learn more about this seminar

28/02/2007 | 02:00 P.M. - 05:00 P.M.
Sofitel Palm Resort
Off Jalan Jumbo
Senai, Johor, MY 81250

Registration will ensure that you are allocated a seat as well as the necessary seminar hand-outs. In the event that there are changes to the seminar, we would also be able to inform you immediately.

Register Now
Register Online Now
asean.events@ni.com
Fax: (603) 2148 0710
Phone: (603) 2148 7710 or 1800-887710 (Tollfree)

Labels: , ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 1:17 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip