Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Chemical Engineering Job Seeking Sites

As I browse through the net, I found two job seeking sites which might be helpful for those chemical engineering student and/or practicing chemical engineers to search for other job.

One of the site is related to oil and gas - check out InfoOil.com. InfoOil careers delivers new worldwide oil and gas jobs daily, including oil rig jobs and oil field jobs. Onshore and offshore oil jobs are available in Engineering, the Geosciences, Drilling, Health, Safety, and the Environment. It's all available right here on InfoOil Careers .

The other site is ExpatEngineer.net, which specially gives access to the best jobs and faster career progression. ExpatEngineer is the world's most comprehensive engineering recruitment portal, so start exploring and see what possibilities you can engineer!

Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.
Or you can also
Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by RSS.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 4:17 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip