Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



NEW LINKS - GREAT STUFF!!!

I have included 3 main category of links. You can find them on the right hand side of this website. I have added:

1. Chemical Engineering Associations
2. Oil & Gas Associations
3. Oils and Fats Associations

I will surely update this sidebar Association Link content from time to time. I really hope the links provided can be useful and handy for y'all, my visitors....Thanks for your support....

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 2:02 AM,

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, its nice to read the oil and gas employee blog like yours. I'm also involved in the oil and gas industry but mainly in Offshore Construction Side. Visit my Blog at Http://www.offshoreman.net/oil-gas-jobs/ By the why, why not put www.offshoreman.com as part of your links to the oil and gas industry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip