Featured FREE Resource:

Chemical Engineering World

Sharing Chemical Engineer's Challenging, Exciting, Interesting and Stimulating Life...



Fire Risk Assessments Blog

I received a comment/statement from my previous post - "Going Offshore IV".

Anonymous (...I wish you have given me your name...) from United Kingdom, is maintaining an interesting blog related to Fire Risk. The blog is packed with fire risk, fire protection, fire safety and various other fire related informations. This are important stuff that engineers should know, especially to avoid accident/explosion when dealing with hazardous material or extreme working environment.

A fire risk assessment helps you to identify all the fire risks and hazards in your premises. You can then decide to do something to control them.

Among the articles in the Fire Risk Assessments blog.....
1. Fire Types & Fire Extinguishers
2. United Kingdom: Fire Departments
3. New Fire Safety Rules
4. Steps Needed For Fire Risk Assessment
5. Steps Are Needed To Save Lives
6. Fire Safety Engineering
7. Safety Rules: Fire Risk Assessment

Check out Fire Risk Assessments: http://fireriskassessment.blogspot.com/

Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by email.
Or you can also
Subscribe to CHEMICAL ENGINEERING WORLD by RSS.

Want to switch link with this blog? Email me or drop a comment. Your blog/site should be related to Chemical Engineering.

Labels: ,

posted by Kipas Repair JB @ 11:24 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

zyz

I’m Zaki. I used to be a project, process and chemical engineer. Few years ago I successfully became a Chartered Engineer (IChemE) and Professional Engineer (BEM). I'm now employed as a chemical engineering educator/researcher/consultant. Hope you like reading my blog. I welcome any feedback from you. My email: zaki.yz[alias]gmail.com. TQ!


Learn something about Chem Eng that is not inside your text book.
Enter your email add:
 Subscribe in a reader
follow us in feedly
Join Chem Eng Rocks FB

Get this powerful 80-page ebook on various alternative energy that can save our environment and save your money. On top of that, you'll get a FREE eCourse on alternative energy from me.

First Name:
Email address:

what
job title, keywords
where
city, state, zip